Step by Step Embedding Pinterest Feeds
- First decide what you are going to embed for example a board or a profile etc
- Once you have decided this copy the url from the address bar of the board or profile
- Then go to Pinterest’s Widget Builder and select either ‘Profile Widget’ or ‘Board Widget.’ (I’m going to add a board widget)
- Then paste in the url where it says Pinterest Board or Profile URL
- Then choose the size and any other settings necessary.
- Once you have done that scroll down and copy and paste the code to where you want to the widget to appear
- And the required script to just before the closing body tag. Note: You may need to add http: before the // in the src= if you want to test locally -without uploading to a public webserver
- And that’s it :).